Wednesday, March 4, 2009
I decided that it was time to update our family blog since Vicki Matthews/Burwell asked for the address and might be looking at this. This really is Debra, by the way. It is the 4rth day of March and it is almost spring break. Life has been just life since Christmas and there really hasn't been much going on until now. Yesterday was Kevin's 12th anniversary at DirecTV!!!!!! Out of the 15 people that started with him in 1997, there are 6 of them still there. Kelsey is on the Academic Bowl team for the middle school. They have one meet left and it is in Parma on the 16th of this month. He team is made up of 6th graders who are new to this, but have done extremely well. They came in 3rd last Monday. The other NP Team was 1st and Nampa Christian, who is always first of second came in below them!!! KyLeigh is playing softball for the JV Team at the High School. This week has been really tough. There has been lots of rain. I am still at the Elementary School and I love it!! I know that my family appreicates me, but it is nice to have others feel that way about me also. ( and not because they have to).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Congrats to Kyleigh and Kelsey. Sounds chanllenging and fun!!
I just thought that I would add that the 6th grade team WON the trophy for the Academic bowl 2009!!!!
Post a Comment