Monday, April 28, 2008
Brace Face
Well, today was the day that KyLeigh got her braces. She got them on the top and will get them on the bottom after she loses one more baby tooth. She was excited until today. Her bands are Purple and pink. She wasn't in much pain after and went to school after lunch. Although now(6:00) she is in much pain and very upset that she can't eat anything. Her favorite snack,popcorn, is something she is REALLY going to miss!! Although we all know she might sneak it in everyonce in awhile. More later bye--- The Millers***
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I feel the pain! I remember all too well! It gets better and it is sooo worth it in the end.
How does the mouth feel now? Can you feel your teeth move yet? Be good, Ky! Kelsey - Post some recent pictures! I would love it!
I would have written sooner, but I was too busy eating a big bag of extra butter movie-style popcorn. Mmmmm....Mmmmmmm....
Thanks a lot uncle paul I will remember that for later!! REVENGE is sweet!!!!!!!1
Post a Comment