Sunday, May 4, 2008

Happy Birthday!!

Happy Birthday DAD!! Dad turned 30 on saturday!! The cat also had a birthdya but didn't get gifts just got love so Happy 18th to her! Although he had to work on his birthday we still hada great time. So ya. KyLeigh is doing better but is still upset about what she can't eat(popcorn and gum) P.S to uncle paul thanks for the comment and im going to get you so sleep with one eye open!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Linda Gibbs said...

Happy Birthday, Kevin!!!! Hope it was a good day and your women treated you right!
Ky, Uncle Paul was a little mean, but it was dang funny!

Joella Kingsbury said...

I feel for you Ky, I remember how bad braces hurt. I ate soooo much Jello and soup. Once when Josh and I got in a fight he actually rubbed my face against the carpet braces and all. I was so ticked, talk about awful. When Uncle Paul gets braces he will see what it is all about. I think the kids should eat popcorn right in front of him. Hope you had a great birthday Kevin!!