The Temple was a really pretty,and great place.
Kevin and I in front of the temple.
KyLeigh and Kelsey sitting at a fountain behind the temple.
All in all we had a great time in Twin falls. We even got to go to the Magic Valley Mall which the girls had a lot of fun at. We left Monday after going to the temple and drove home. Kelsey slept a lot of the way home but ky was awake through the whole trip back. We are really glad that we got to go.
2 comments:
Going to a temple open house is a neat experience. Glad you could go. Nice pictures of the Falls. The girls are really talented taking pictures. They have a great eye. Couldn't see you and Kevin very well though. Was that on purpose??
I've read about so many people going to the Twin Falls Temple open house. What a great experience! I'm so glad you found our blog and left your address. Blogs are a wonderful way to keep in touch! We miss you guys!
Post a Comment