Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Remember When..






I was downloading pictures to my computer when i found this disk of pictures of the girls when they were little, and after reading Kingsbury's blog about how their kids and our kids hang out a lot and she was looking for pictures of that i decided to post this and some pics. The school pictures are of KyLeigh going into 3rd grade and Kelsey going into kindergarten. Now KyLeigh will be a freshman and Kelsey will start Middle school as a 6th grader. I can't believe how fast they grow up. I remeber the day we were at Black Canyon (the pics at the beach) the kids built sand castles and then swam. The last pictures is of the

kids at the beach last year. As you can see a lot has changed. Please enjoy

3 comments:

Linda Gibbs said...

How cute!! I love seeing how much the girls have grown. I'm sure you kind of sigh and sometimes wish they were still little. It's fun to look back. All of the kids have grown up so much.

Ang said...

Those are so cute! That's how I remember your girls anyway....it's so weird to see pictures of them all grown up. They are such great girls. We miss your family!

Joella Kingsbury said...

So cute! I need to find the Halloween ones also. Those were always great pics with Uncle Kevin.