Wednesday, August 20, 2008

First Day of School

Today was our first day of school (for Ky,Kelsey and I). KyLeigh is a freshman and Kelsey is a sixth grader.


Here is kyleigh wearing a blue flowered print shirt from Aeropostle and dark blue jeans with her heart watch from her birthday.


Here's Kelsey in a pink shirt with white under shirt from Rave with some white pants from Kohl's and a white headband from Claire's.

4 comments:

Linda Gibbs said...

They look so cute! How come there is no picture of you? It's your 1st day too. I bet you looked good too! Kevin is a lucky man!

Ang said...

They look so grown up! Hope school went great! I can't believe you're dealing with a high schooler now!

Joella Kingsbury said...

They look so good!! What fun outfits!

Clark Family said...

Who can complain about going back to school when you get to get a new hairdo and new clothes?? You girls look great! =)