Monday, August 18, 2008
Quizzes
My girls really like to do quizzes on the Internet. They did this really fun one called what color crayon are you. So I thought it would be fun to post where they got it and have anyone who wants to take it and comment back with what color you or your whole family is. So here is the address that you can just copy and paste to go to the quiz:http://www.blogthings.com/whatcolorcrayonareyouquiz/ KyLeigh was purple(her fave color) and Kelsey was Red. If you find a quiz that you really like please let us know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I think I saved some in my emails, so I will look and see what I can find. Is Ky really starting HS?? Are you sure? I can't be old enough for her to be there. I swear it was not long ago when Kelsey was born and I spent time with them. That's when I taught KyLeigh to say, "Hey Bubba". A little better than what Paul had been teaching her.heehee!
Post a Comment