Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Hair cuts and styles

Today I took the girls to Salon Savvy to get their hair cut and get some color in KyLeigh's. It turned out great and both girls really like their hair. Julie(our hairstylist) did a fabulous job!


Kelsey before her hair cut.


Kelsey after her hair cut.


This is Kelsey's hair from the back.


KyLeigh before her hair trim and color.


KyLeigh after her bangs got cut (FINALLY) You might be able to see the red that she got in her hair. Its really pretty especially in the sunlight.

2 comments:

Linda Gibbs said...

I love, love, love the new looks!!! Kelsey's is so cute flippy. I really like Ky's red. I like to get red put in mine too. How about you, Deb? Did you get done up too?? If you do, I want to see pictures!

Joella Kingsbury said...

What style!! The haircuts are really cute!! I hope you are enjoying the first few days of school!